Job Opening: Quality Control Inspector
US Citizen or Green Card required
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for the Inspection of Printed Circuit Board Assemblies to IPC-A-610 Class 2-3.
- Inspection will include solder characteristics for SMT components and PTH assemblies.
- Responsible for performing inspection which includes presence/absence of components, part marking and component orientation of critical components.
- Possess the knowledge to interpret assembly drawings, BOM’s and ECO’s.
- The inspector will be familiar with all inspection aids and tools in performing Inspection and Assembly functions.
Education / Experience:
- The candidate will have completed the IPC-A-610 course from an accredited source. (desired)
- Educational background should include a High School Diploma, Associates Degree or relevant studies and training supporting this position.
- Experience level should be 2-3 years of Printed Circuit Board inspection with verifiable history.
- Job Specific Training will be provided to the selected candidate. (i.e.: SMT, AOI, X-ray, In-Process, Final, and or process audits)