Job Opening: Bill of Materials Specialist
US Citizen or Green Card required
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ability to understand the basics of electronic components.
- Creates and maintains the bill of materials. Responsible for the accuracy of the bill of materials.
- In consultation with design engineering function, develop accurate and consistent BOM’s.
- Maintain BOM’s as directed by approved Engineering Change Orders. (ECO’s)
- Ability to apply concepts of basic mathematics.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business documentation and technical procedures.
- Ability to write business correspondence and technical procedures.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from staff and customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education / Experience:
- Strong expertise with Factory Logix software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Printed Circuit Boards
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Must pass drug and alcohol screening