Job Opening: Hand Solder Operator
US Citizen or Green Card required
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for the soldering and assembly of Printed Circuit Board Assemblies to IPC-A-610 Class 2-3.
- Knowledge to interpret assembly drawings, BOM’s and ECO’s.
- Familiar with all inspection aids and tools in performing soldering and assembly functions.
Education / Experience:
- The candidate will have completed the IPC-A-610 course from an accredited source. (desired)
- Educational background should include a High School Diploma, Associates Degree or relevant studies and training supporting this position.
- Experience level should be 2-3 years of Printed Circuit Board soldering and assembly with verifiable history.
- Job Specific Training will be provided to the selected candidate.