Job Opening: Mechanical Assembly Operator
US Citizen or Green Card required
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform assembly work of a highly repetitive nature installing hardware onto Printed Circuit Boards.
- Follow BOM’s, production drawings, sample assemblies and verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Responsibilities include working with special or standard hand and mechanical tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education / Experience:
The candidate will possess the necessary background and experience required to perform the required duties.
- The candidate will require one week of assembly training to perform the required duties.
- The candidate will have completed the IPC-A-610 course from an accredited source. (desired)
- Educational background should include a High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience level should be set at 1+ year of verifiable history in a manufacturing and/or production environment
- Job Specific Training will be provided to the selected candidate.